Tuesday, August 17, 2010

eggs week

It's eggs week. Why? Because they are good for me.

Prospects are going to be here at 2 and I've been busy with holy @#$# gotta get it done before the prospects are here!!! work. I hope they turn into client. That would be good.

Meeting in 30 seconds so I wonder how much I can type before then. I picked up The Host novel last night just because I liked Twilight so much. So far The Host is so-so. I'm sure it will get better. Eek, meeting time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 4carb
[4carb] Atkins sweet-n-salty almond bar

Lunch - 5carb
[4carb] 4 scrambled eggs
[1carb] cheddar

Dinner - 7carb
[4carb] 4 scrambled eggs
[1carb] cheddar
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 16 carbs

2 comments:

  1. I hope the meeting with the prospects went well, Oct!

    We made an eggilicious meal this weekend - featuring 2 egg bakes. It was part of a family brunch. One of the bakes included plenty of fresh basil and an Italian cheese blend. The other had more of south western flair - Monterey Jack cheese and salsa.

    Sending you and Cro my very best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prospect meeting went very well and they loved the spec work. Now we wait while they interview the other companies (2 I'm told, I thought there was only one other that made the final selection). We should know their choice in two weeks.

    Your egg bakes sound yummy. Two very different styles too. Eggs are so versatile.

    Best to you and Matt too, JP. I hope you are finding time to relax and spend together between the events of working life.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...