Friday, August 13, 2010

fix'em up

I'm working from home today so I can drop the Jeep off at the body shop to finally fix the damage done by that uninsured weirdo who sideswiped me.

Working from home is awesome ... so quiet and comfortable. The only bad thing is that the fridge is also handy. At least there is nothing in it that isn't lowcarb except for the things I don't care for anyway. Cro's Miracle Whip for example ... eww.

Cro is going to follow me to the collision repair shop so I can have his x-terra to drive until the Jeep is ready. His x-terra has air conditioning which will be a novel treat. Especially since it is suppose to be near 100 degrees out there today. Still, I'll be happy when both of our rides are back in the right hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 2carb
[2carb] 1 tbsp lemon juice
[0carb] big dash of cayenne pepper

Lunch - 0carb
[0carb] bacon
[1carb] cheddar

Dinner - 20carb
[3carb] cheese and diced jalapeƱos
[15carb] Dreamfield's pasta
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 22 carbs

2 comments:

  1. I ate some peanut butter fudge.
    I was up all night sick as a d- o - double g
    Dogg, dawg!
    I'll stick with Atkins when I indulge.
    Lesson learned.
    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your dogg days are behind you now!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...