Thursday, August 5, 2010

no time


Yesterday the office across from us stuck a series of post-it notes to their 4th floor windows, facing us. The notes spelled out in big letters (one letter per note) "PING PONG ANYONE?" and included their phone number. So we put a series of post-it notes on our 3rd floor windows, facing their building. It said "PING PONG THURS 3PM. 4th FLOOR". The next day (today) they put up post-it's that said "GAME ON!!!". And now they are here at our office and a ping pong tournament is happening. :) We have drinks and chips and salsa and stuff. I'm having a little Maker's Mark but no chips and no salsa since I have no chips to put it on. My big project is done enough that I'm stress-free and happy. :)

As we waited for response to our post-it's I wondered if any strangers from the street would wander in to the fourth floor of our office. Thankfully they didn't!!!

That was a fun diversion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 3carb
[3carb] - Atkins bar

Lunch - 8carb
[8carb] peanuts

Dinner - 18carb
[0carb] ground sirloin
[3carb] cheese and diced jalapeƱos
[15carb] Dreamfield's pasta

Total 29 carbs

2 comments:

  1. I ate some "weight-control" oatmeal....
    I liked it! And never felt hungry.
    Every now and then I go up into the mid-ranges
    50's .... Never over 100 g of carb...
    How did you like the Extendz bar?
    Good effect - interesting taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys took them to town, Oct! :-)

    Sounds like a fun get together. Something tells me there'll be a rematch sometime in the future!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...