Thursday, August 12, 2010

Strange Arial Floaties

I was trying to come up with a different term for UFO because I don't want what I saw while driving home yesterday to be taken as a joke ... I mean it was right there in the sky in broad daylight in front of a huge amount of "working day's over, go home" traffic. Still, I've never seen anything like this and would love to know what it was.

At first it looked like a huge diamond with a stationary dot hanging nearby at its upper right. The diamond was a hundred times larger than the stationary dot. Both items appeared dark gray and not shiny. I kept driving (traffic was mad busy) but looked over my shoulder a few times. The next time I saw it the diamond appeared to have rotated and all I saw of it was a flattening edge. The stationary dot was still hovering above and to the right.

Next time I had a chance to glance over the diamond object seemed to have rotated more and was a much fatter diamond. Stationary small object was still stationary and still small. :) I did notice what seemed to be thin lines coming from the small object (which was probably a helicopter) to the corners of the large diamond, or square, or sheet of flat whatever it was. It was like the helicopter was holding a huge kite. I dunno.

I explained all of this to Cro and he didn't think a helicopter would be used to hold a large banner with advertising. It didn't have anything written on it and wasn't banner shaped anyway. It was a huge tumbling diamond.

It was semi-distant (maybe 5 miles away) but not in the direction of the State Fair which is going on right now. It seemed more in the direction of the motor speedway area of town.

So what the heck was it? I watched the news later in hopes of seeing some mention of a festival or construction project that would explain it. Nothing.

I know helicopters can be used in the construction of buildings but the object was large enough that it doesn't seem plausible if it were heavy. I know it had to have been catching the wind even it is was lightweight. Since it was so much larger than the stationary object that doesn't seem safe. I don't know, I don't know. Any guesses?

This morning, with the little bit I'd read about that Master Cleanse still in my head I decided to try it for breakfast. Two tablespoons of lemon juice and 10 shakes of cayenne pepper went into a glass. I filled it with filtered water and added a few drops of liquid stevia. Master Cleanse calls for maple syrup but I didn't want the sugar or the carbs. So I drank it down (it was aweful!!!) and think if there is a next time I'll reduce the amount of cayenne pepper by LOTS. Ewwwww, I probably had close to a tablespoon of cayenne pepper in there and it was very hard to get down. Maybe I shouldn't modify what is said to work but everything in me rebels against adding two tablespoons of maple syrup (which is yummy, but no wonder, it's sugar!). I call my low-carb version Aweful Cleanse. :P



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 2carb
[2carb] 1 tbsp lemon juice
[0carb] big dash of cayenne pepper

Lunch - 0carb
[0carb] bacon
[1carb] cheddar

Dinner - 20carb
[3carb] cheese and diced jalapeƱos
[15carb] Dreamfield's pasta
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 22 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...