Thursday, August 19, 2010

T to the hursday

ah Thursday. You are garbage man day. Day after hump day. Day before Friday. Two days before the weekend. For me you are a day filled with meetings yet unmet. The day after my best friend from highschool (who I've drifted apart from) finally joined facebook. A day following light sleep with few, but mildly disturbing dreams. You are also a part of my self-imposed eggs for lunch week and part of my also self-imposed "no Dreamfield's pasta until Friday week (ooh, that's tomorrow).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 4carb
[4carb] minute muffin made with 1 egg, cocoa, dash of cinnamon, quarter cup of carbquick, dash of salt, dash of baking powder, a few drops of liquid stevia, what else? hmm, oh and a drop of lemon extract. It was alright.

Lunch - 4carb
[4carb] 4 scrambled eggs (these have been organic eggs from cagefree chickens if anyone cares :P ... I can't really tell a difference in flavor but I love the thought of the birds not being crammed into cages. Carefree chickens.

Dinner - 4carb
[0carb] bacon
[2carb] 2oz Kroger brand "Nice N Cheesy" Queso Blanco (it's like a white Velveeta with jalapeƱos)
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 12 carbs

2 comments:

  1. I know why the caged chicken clucks!

    Free range chicken to range-top?

    I re-started myself and went back to basis this week.
    Carb 101
    Eggs, cheese, jerky, etc.
    Dr A would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm cagefree chickens. Dr. A would definitely be proud of you anne ... you are so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...