Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WooHoo! for normal days

It's Tuesday! Woohoo! Yay! Oh never mind, it's impossible to make Tuesday feel like a celebration when it's just another work day and not even in the latter half of the week. Or is it? Maybe I should look for something that makes today feel special so I can legitimately say woohoo!

- One week from today will be the Adam Lambert concert. That's exciting (to me).
- Today is two days before I'm going to try an inverted bob haircut ... that's scary like rollercoasters, exciting and also appeals to my joy of anticipating things

What else, what else? I need another book to read ... maybe
- I'll walk over to Borders at lunch and see what catches my eye

That's enough to woohoo about for a Tuesday. :) WooHoo!

Before low carb I would find edible reasons to celebrate a normal day, or more accurately to pass the time on a boring day. Pfft, that doesn't make anyone happy for more than a moment and the sadness it leaves is so hard to shake. Not worth it in the slightest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 2carb
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Lunch - 5.5carb
[1.5carb] cheese
[4carb] peanuts

Dinner - 7carb
[0carb] KFC grilled chicken (1 wing and 1 leg)
[3carb] KFC green beans
[0carb] bacon
[2carb] cheese
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 14.5 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...