Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's another "busier than a cat covering up sh*t" day. (eww, but my dad used to say that so I think it's pretty funny. :)

Survivor AND Hell's Kitchen were on last night at the same time. We decided to watch Hell's Kitchen since Survivor is saved ON DEMAND (no-advertising with ON DEMAND so that's an extra bonus). Good thing we chose Hell's Kitchen because the DVR was glitchy and didn't pick up either program. I'll watch Survivor tonight.

Hell's Kitchen was a double episode. One gal is gone already, having to enter the hospital for unknown-to-us reasons. She made chef Ramsey toss his cookies (the icky kind) so I doubt she would have had a chance regardless. Wonder what was wrong with her. Another contestant seems a bit off in the head and I feel bad that the show might just be using him for ratings. :( Another girl is quickly earning the nickname Sabrina the teenage b*tch. One dude made fun of chef Ramsey by mimicking "RAW!" a couple of times after another contestant had been yelled at. That was funny! :D

I didn't touch WoW last night, the evenings go too quickly.

I love the guitar drop tuning in this song. LOVE so much it makes me want to start playing guitar again.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 2carb
[2 carb] ground beef with diced onions, diced peppers and cheese

Lunch - 2carb
[2 carb] Atkins shake

Dinner - 18carb
[15 carb] Dreamfield's Rotini
[1 carb] ground beef, diced onions and diced peppers
[2 carb] cheese
[2 carb] Atkin's Peanut Butter Cups

Total 24 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...