Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Backin' up Backin' up Backin' up Backin' up

That song (posted at the bottom of yesterday's post) is stuck in my head. I love that silly lady. :)

Today is loaded with work and a bit stressful ... stressful mainly because I migrated the software from my work iMac to my new work Macbook Pro, not realizing that by migrating it, it would become unavailable to use properly on the iMac and it would apparently overwrite the Applications folder on the Macbook. Cro helped me last weekend to install CS4 on the Macbook and it was all ready to go. Dang it!!!!! I need to use the iMac for a couple more days and the software is giving me loads of errors now. grrrrr. It's still usable but I have to dismiss four errors everytime I move, type, or touch ANYTHING in Photoshop. So that's 4 errors that pop up and have to be dismissed every 30 seconds or so. Yeah, not a pleasant way to get things done.

That probably was as boring as an oil change for most of you. :P

I may have to use the MacBook today (which means I'll need to procure the big flatscreen from the freelance station and put the iMac over there in it's place (changeling style). Where is the big monitor? I don't know but what's that in it's place. This isn't my baby!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 2carb
[2 carb] Atkins shake

Lunch - 4carb
[2 carb] Atkins shake
[2 carb] ground beef with diced onions, diced peppers and cheese

Dinner - 18carb
[15 carb] Dreamfield's Rotini
[1 carb] ground beef, diced onions and diced peppers
[2 carb] cheese

Total 24 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...