Monday, September 20, 2010

I didn't pack anything for breakfast nor lunch today thinking that I still had a couple of Atkins shakes in the fridge at work. Wrong. So no breakfast today and probably will pick up something from Scotty's for lunch. Boo. I hate it when I infer how my meals for the day will go and end up having to scrounge something unplanned.

The weekend was excellent. Cro picked up the last season of Lost which I'm very excited to finally get to watch. We also found the season premiere of Survivor on Comcast's ON DEMAND channel. Unfortunately Hell's Kitchen wasn't there. Ah well.

We played lots of WoW, relaxed, loaded up software on my new (used) MacBook Pro. Wee! And played some more WoW. The Worgen females are finally available in the character selection screen so I spent a good while picking what mine will look like. They aren't yet playable though so I had lots of fun laughing at all of the rendering errors as I tried to transmute a different character to Worgen fem. I'd post screenshots of some of the render errors but none of you guys probably care about video games. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 0carb
[0 carb] nada

Lunch - 2carb
[2 carb] maybe a bunless cheeseburger from Scotty's next door

Dinner - 18carb
[15 carb] Dreamfield's Rotini
[1 carb] ground beef, diced onions and diced peppers
[2 carb] cheese

Total 20 carbs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I missed Survivor last week. I have to look it up online.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...