Monday, September 13, 2010

I feel like my low carb blog has become a ramble of daily routine. Since this week is insanely stressfully busy ... insanely!, I think I'll just post what I'm eating and not worry about the trivial recaps for a few days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 8carb
[5 carb] Dreamfield's pasta
[3 carb] cheese, jalapaños, salsa
[0 carb] ground beef

Lunch - 8carb
[5 carb] Dreamfield's pasta
[3 carb] cheese, jalapaños, salsa
[0 carb] ground beef

Dinner - 20carb
[15 carb] Dreamfield's pasta
[3 carb] cheese, jalapaños, salsa
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 36 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...