Monday, September 27, 2010

Lonely week begins

I dropped Cro at the airport this morning for his week away. :( I'm lonely already but mostly hope that his week isn't too stressful and lonely. Buddy cat and I will keep each other company in the evenings and I'll work on my WoW character a bit. I know Cro downloaded several movies to his laptop and he has his iphone. He'll be flying to Texas this morning and getting a connecting flight from there to Oklahoma.

We finally finished the last season of LOST. I loved it though it leaves much to continue pondering. I know my feelings on it all but might also read some reviews and find out what conclusions that others have come to. It was both a happy and bittersweet ending and left many things unresolved in my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 1carb
[1 carb] 1oz cheese

Lunch - 2carb
[1 carb] ground beef, salsa
[1 carb] 1oz cheese

Dinner - 15carb
[10 carb] Dreamfield's Rotini
[1 carb] ground beef, diced onions and diced peppers
[2 carb] cheese
[2 carb] Atkins peanut butter cups

Total 18 carbs

3 comments:

  1. Just think of all the things you can do that only Buddycat will see and can't tell Cro.
    *run around nekkid singing showtunes
    *take all the dishes out of the cabinet and move them to new places to confuse Cro when he returns
    *watch whatever you want on tv without having to compromise/lie/cheat/beg to get your way
    *drink out of the carton/bottle/jar etc
    *'cook' a mystery ingredient meal to rid the pantry of unwanted food items just to experiment
    ... and many many more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I guess HeZug is always afraid to leave you by yourself. Bowls where the plates used to be! And what's this mystery dish of leftovers? :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...