Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lonely week day two

I guess I could work extra late tonight. That would benefit me in two ways. Too busy to be lonely and it would make my big Wednesday deadline a bit less scary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 4carb
[4 carb] macadamia nuts

Lunch - 2carb
[2 carb] macadamia nuts
[0 carb] can of tuna

Dinner - 15carb
[10 carb] Dreamfield's Rotini
[1 carb] ground beef, diced onions and diced peppers
[2 carb] cheese
[2 carb] Atkins peanut butter cups

Total 21 carbs

2 comments:

  1. Oct,

    Just wanted to visit to make this week seem a little less lonely.

    Thanks for all your support on WZ and HF. It lifts my spirits and I appreciate it. :-)

    Can you Skype with Cro? That's what Mad and I do when she's away on business trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skype would be great but he's shy on camera I think. That's so sweet that you and Mad do that to stay in touch. :) The only time I use skype is for work related things. Meetings meetings meetings. Very handy on the rare day I have to work from home.

    I've not gotten an email from Cro yet today so I know he's busy. They took him out to dinner last night so it must be an exhausting non-stop work week for him.

    Two days almost down and three more until I get to see him (can't wait). I have to go in very early tomorrow (deadlines) so I'll be ready for sleep by the time I get home.

    Your comment lifts my spirits too. Thank you JP. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...