Wednesday, September 15, 2010

shaking things up

I don't know if this counts as fasting but I ate NOTHING yesterday. I had four prepackaged Atkin's shakes (160 calories and 2 carbs per shake). I had strong hunger pangs at noon but they faded by the end of the day. I wasn't hungry at all for most of the day but have a mild gnawing hunger this morning. I'll try to do only shakes again for most of today (I'll eat dinner if I start feeling weak) and see how it goes. As SheZug says ... shake shake shake, shake shake shake!

Terrible stress and pressure again today. Not just because of the work but because everyone here is stressing. I've worked two long days in a row and today promises to be another one. 13 hours Monday, 14 hours yesterday. Tonight I can go home when the presentation is ready for client meeting tomorrow A.M..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 2carb
[2 carb] Atkin's shake

Lunch - 2carb
[2 carb] Atkin's shake

Midday - 2carb
[2 carb] Atkin's shake

Dinner - 2carb
[2 carb] Atkin's shake

Total 8 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...