Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sit Down


The concert was awesome even though I had the good fortune of being "seated" behind a 7 foot tall dancing monkey. I got to see most of my concert by ducking in the direction that he wasn't currently getting his jive on in. See photo of my view. :)

Funny how I'm now with the group of "older" people calling out "SIT DOWN" in the relative quiet between songs. When did that happen? My position behind the tall dancing dude wasn't as bad as one of the guys with me who had to watch the concert behind a horde of dancing teenage (and wanna-be teenage) women. He even talked to one of them, asking them nicely to at least keep their arms out of his face. The reply was "I bought my ticket so I will do what I want, too bad for you". :P It was still an awesome concert, we were all extremely happy to have gone (though we came to the realization afterward that small venues are probably more our style now).

I'm still hyped up after such a fun evening with so many friends. Can't believe it's Wednesday and I have deadlines that didn't disappear overnight.

These videos are crap for audio but I'm posting them anyway because THIS was the exact concert I attended and the visual is great.
















-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 4carb
[4 carb] hazelnut butter cookies

Lunch - 9carb
[6 carb] hazelnut butter cookies
[3 carb] almonds

Dinner - 12carb
[3 carb] ground beef, peppers and cheese
[7 carb] low carb tortilla
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 25 carbs

2 comments:

  1. Wow - glad you had a good time!
    I wore stripes yesterday, and thought of you.
    I dunno.
    Some people ya just like, and you remember
    (without any effort)
    Oh - she did this.... or.... Oh - he wore that.
    You talk to another blogger and they remember it, too!
    I guess if you like what you are doing, it's almost effortless.

    Glad you were (and are) a good role model for LoCarb and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripes make you go faster. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...