Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday?

I though yesterday was Wednesday and I worried over Big Brother not being on all last evening. I even did a search, typing it in letter by letter and was confused once I found the channel and time, switch over and something else was on. Not even a presidential address or ball game (which do push aside regular programming now and then). I finally gave up and asked the guy I work with–the one who also watches Big Brother–and he said "yesterday was Tuesday". DOH ... the week is going slower than I thought. It's supposed to be a fast week too. *tandrum* I don't even like Big Brother that much. I just watch it to have something else to talk about with my desk neighbor at work.

In other news I think I need to catch audio of my cat when he's having a tantrum. The type of tandrum where he runs around the house like mad and then stops to let out a mournful YOWWWWLLL! It would be perfect to auto tune and work into that HeeHaw gloom, despair and agony song.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 0carb
[0 carb] a third of an ounce of sharp cheddar cheese

Lunch - 8carb
[6 carb] peanuts
[0 carb] ground sirloin burger
[0 carb] bacon
[2 carb] diced jalapeƱo, onion, cheese

Dinner - 7carb
[0 carb] grilled chicken breast
[3 carb] green beans
[2carb] cheese
[0 carb] bacon
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 15 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...