Thursday, September 9, 2010

WoW! beta key

I won a contest for a World of Warcraft beta key. Soo excited that Cro and I will get to see what's to come for our fav game a few months before release. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Meals:

Breakfast - 2carb
[2 carb] a few peanuts

Lunch - 14carb
[5 carb] carbonnade flamande
[9 carb] a few peanuts

Dinner - 4carb
[0 carb] grilled chicken breast
[2carb] cheese
[0 carb] bacon
[2 carb] Atkins pb cup

Total 20 carbs

3 comments:

  1. you are so nutty about those peanuts. I bought tubs of almonds, but they just sit in my pantry. Not forgotten, but just not in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna - I just can't/don't have time to cook much so peanuts/almonds/etc are healthy and easy.

    JP - thanks! We won a second beta key this morning so we both can experience the beta together instead of taking turns. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...