Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another modified alternate fasting day.

Our Comcast internet was out last night so I played a silly time-waster PopCaps game called  BigMoney!. It was mindlessly fun but I missed the internet. Since it was out all evening and still out when I left for work this morning I don't think it's due to a local outage ... it must be that they need to reset our modem or something. This has happened before, when Cro bought us a new router. No idea what caused this one nor that one either. Comcast tv was still up though so we caught Survivor. I think I like that older lady the most ... Jane, I think.

We watched a documentary called The Cove. Sadness. I guess that is what gave the SouthPark guys the idea for that "F-you Dolphin!" episode.

Cro and I will be on vacation together the first week of November.

--------------------------------------

Breakfast
[0] embrace the hungry! Oh, and drink a large glass of water. (heh, I wasn't hungry until I typed this)

[11 carb]  green beans

[0]  stay hungry my friend. (reminds me of that Dos Equis tv ad)

Total 11 carbs

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time with this season of Survivor. There are so many unlikable people. I agree with you on Jane. I haven't been paying much attention to the diary cam shots, and just focusing on the challenges and the tribal counsels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. After the last two seasons with Russel this one seems bland. Not many interesting personalities.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...