Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ugh, I just lost an entire post. Typing it again ...

I watched Eclipse again last night from our new Apple TV. Loving that little gadget. :)

I ordered a big supply of xylitol-sweetened chewing gum yesterday. I had been chewing aspartame-sweetened gum again all last week and by the weekend was regretting it. Aspartame is evil to me and makes me even more gimp (and this time achy all over as if I were 80). Cro often urges me to order gum that does no contain aspartame and I finally did it. I ordered enough to last two or three months. :P Oh, and I also discovered yesterday that Dentyne FIRE is aspartame-free. Cool! Erm ... Hot! It is hot, I guess that's why it's called FIRE.

--------------------------------------
Breakfast - 5carb
[3 carb] LC yogurt
[2 carb] pecans

Lunch - 5carb
[3 carb]  LC yogurt
[2 carb] pecans

Dinner - 15carb
[0 carb] ground beef and bacon
[4 carb] diced peppers and cheese
[5 carb] part of an LC tortilla
[2 carb] Atkins PB cup
[4 carb] small portion of Cro's Brussels Sprouts, cheese bake with LC mashed potatoes

Total 25 carbs

1 comment:

  1. Did you look in between the sofa cushions for your lost post? Under the bed?

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...