Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today is just another yesterday which is just another tomorrow. But after that it's Friday!

Still stupid busy but hopefully I'll get to finish the week stress-free. There is a big, off-site meeting of the management today to determine strategy for the coming months. We are all pins and needles to hear the plan. Hope it goes well.

I watched a couple more episode of Dead Like Me last night. I like that series tons. I guess I should Google to find out if it goes beyond the 2nd season.

I need to get to the grocery soon as the cupboards are fairly bare. I guess I should also make plans for what Cro and I will have for Thanksgiving (can't believe that is almost here). Cauliflower mash, green bean casserole, a small turkey or ham, cheese so we can make Cro's cheese muffins (I'll have mine made with Carbquik), and maybe a LC cheesecake.

--------------------------------------
BREAKFAST none

LUNCH
[4 carbs] 3 mootown snackers and 1 sharp white cheddar snacker

DINNER
maybe this again:
[4 carbs] pecans
[3 carbs] cheese
[0 carbs] Steakums
[14 carbs] two low carb tortillas


Total 25 carbs

1 comment:

  1. I haven't thought about what to make yet for Thanksgiving. I'm working that day, so probably cornish hens for us. Guess I better get cracking!

    Bowulf's been making some thanksgiving themed cooking videos in case you want to check them out on youtube.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...