Friday, November 19, 2010

Yay day is finally here. I hope it's filled with yay and not much stress. Several projects to wrap up and I plan to leave at a quarter 'til 5 if I can to beat some of the traffic and most of the sundown as I drive over to Matt's for my belated birthday celebration ala Matt. He is going to make steak and asparagus for John and me, then I get to open gifts and Matt and I will watch either Kick Ass or Scott Pilgrim vs. The World in HD on his new big flatscreen. Yay. Then it's time to go home and Cro might actually beat me there (another Yay) ... he's been working late every night.

Unbelievably Thanksgiving is next week. Geez Louise where did this year go?

--------------------------------------
BREAKFAST
[3 carbs] veggies and ground beef
[2 carbs] cheese
[7 carbs] one low carb tortilla

LUNCH
[3 carbs] veggies and ground beef
[2 carbs] cheese
[7 carbs] one low carb tortilla

DINNER
[0 carbs] steak ala Matt
[1 carbs] asparagus ala Matt

Total 25 carbs

2 comments:

  1. Just reminded me - time to grill or roast or whatever ----
    some nice veggies!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...