Monday, November 22, 2010

You guys are quiet.
Three-day week and then Thanksgiving.
Cro made his famous North Carolina pulled pork BBQ over the weekend. A guy that he works with offered $75 if Cro would make a batch before Thanksgiving. Guess that guy will be having a happy Thanksgiving. :) I also brought a small bag for a guy at my work who often brings extras from his abundant garden for Cro and me. He never asks for paybacks ... that is the best type of person to payback.

--------------------------------------
BREAKFAST
[0 carbs] bacon
[1 carbs] cheese

LUNCH
[5 carbs] one serving of steam-in-bag veggies
[2 carbs] cheese

DINNER
low carb ice cream
pecans

Total x carbs

4 comments:

  1. it is quiet on blogland, weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Maybe it's just the holiday thing and people are on vacation or revving up for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having some BBQ and SF BBQ sauce for my weekly TGiving meals....
    I don't have to cook it and it lasts for ever!!
    Almost forever, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's southern Thanksgiving food for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...