Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Frozen dinners & Sail!

Three and a half weeks later and the black eye is nearly gone ... yay.
I've been considering trying Weight Watcher's Smart Ones frozen meals again for convenient work lunches. I don't know, most of those meals seem fairly high carb to me ... but I'm used to keeping it in the 20-40 carb a day range.

I find packing a lunch easy when we make a large pot of something healthy on the weekend. What trips me up is when I have to scrounge for something to pack in my lunch when we don't have a pot of veggy soup, beef stew or chili ready to dip into and go.

So, maybe frozen dinners will help with the lack of motivation to cook during the work week if we didn't plan ahead during the weekend. Then again, maybe I just need to be sure to always plan ahead when the weekend is here. Speaking of which, I want to make another batch of cauliflower purée soon. See, planning ahead takes more time than just cooking. Cooking is the easy part. Coming up with a plan and grocery shopping also have to be done. I was just at the grocery last night but because I didn't plan ahead I didn't pick up a head of cauliflower. boo.

My most recent musical fascination:



––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
BREAKFAST
[3 carbs] LC strawberry yogurt
[3 carbs] pecans

LUNCH
[10 carbs] Dreamfield's rotini
[4 carbs] peppers and onions
[2 carbs] diced tomato
[0 carbs] ground beef
[2 carbs] cheese

DINNER
[10 carbs] Dreamfield's rotini
[4 carbs] peppers and onions
[2 carbs] diced tomato
[0 carbs] ground beef
[2 carbs] cheese

TOTAL 46 carbs for today

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...