Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lots of snow and lots of cold

I'm not feeling it right now (blogging).

*update
Loads to do and nothing extremely exciting ... nah, I get engrossed in anything I'm doing. It's just that with head down in the work I don't feel the time passing until I've finished something and find time to look up. It's 2:34. Time to take a breath of air and dive into the next small project. Next time I look up it will probably be near time to go home. And so this is how my life passes by.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
BREAKFAST
[8 carbs] chocolate-orange protein shake (1 scoop whey protein (1 carb), 2 cups unsweetened soy milk (6 carbs), 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa (1 carb), dash of orange carbonated soda syrup sweetened with liquid Splenda, ice cubes)

LUNCH
[6 carbs] ground beef with veggies and a touch of cardamom and cinnamon
[3 carbs] cheese

DINNER
[2 carbs]  half cup of walnut pieces
[0 carbs]  bacon

TOTAL 19 carbs for today

4 comments:

  1. I guess it's better to have projects to engross yourself in than sit around clock-watching from lack of things to do (been there, done that in the workplace - boredom is my nemesis!)

    I've not felt like blogging because I just didn't think I had anything much positive to say, but now I'm 'back on track' the blogging is helping increase my already strong motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expected as much from Jack. :P

    Patsy, I totally agree. I'd much rather be stressed by too much to do than stressed because I don't have enough to do. Time drags when I'm not busy (at work) and it flies when I am. Incidentally the next time I looked up it was well past time to go home!

    Donna - I definitely had some sort of blahs going on yesterday. Today is fantastic though! New iPhone surprise for no reason other than he loves me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...