Friday, February 4, 2011

a tip from the critter

I cleaned the critter's habitat after I got home from work and as usual he was super peppy once he was placed back into his new fresh and clean casa. I commented on how energetic he always is after I clean his house and Cro informed me that he might just be burning off the stress of all the new and different smells. Clean bedding, freshly washed toys and hamster wheels, all new and unfamiliar. :( My hubby is a zoology major in case anyone has forgotten so he has so much more knowledge and insight into these things than I do. I felt bad for adding stress to Critter's life, until Cro reassured me that it wasn't anything over-the-top and that Critter definitely enjoys everything being clean and just needed to make all of the smells "his" again. In the meantime, running on the wheel is how he deals with stress.

Critter still was bouncy and eager to meet me at his door for a treat and still allowed me to pet him while he nibbled. I guess all is well. He's grown a little too! I thought he was full size before but he's packed on a tiny bit more weight and size – still a tiny dwarf and cute as can be though.

Yay for Friday. I noticed that the world seemed a little more dim as I drove to work this morning. Though it was a dark morning it just didn't seem that my Jeep was lighting the way as brightly as yesterday. I left the lights on once I got to work and walked around to the front to check them out. Sure enough one of the headlights is out. :( I plan to leave at 4 today to completely avoid having to use them (I don't want a ticket!). I will either stop by the auto parts store to buy a new headlight or stop by the collision repair place that took care of me so well after that weird guy side-swiped the Jeep. I also noticed that all of the tires need air but hopefully I can take care of that at a gas station.

*grumble* I don't like being worried over my vehicle. I need a hamster wheel (or a recumbent bike) to burn some of this stress away.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
BREAKFAST
[1 carbs] half slice of LC pizza (Big Daddy D's crust)
[0 carbs] with ground beef and sausage topping
[.5 carbs] with diced tomatoes and chilis topping
[1 carbs] with peppers and onions topping
[.5 carbs] and cheese

LUNCH
[2 carbs] 1 slice of LC pizza (Big Daddy D's crust)
[0 carbs] with ground beef and sausage topping
[1 carbs] with diced tomatoes and chilis topping
[1.5 carbs] with peppers and onions topping
[1 carbs] and cheese

DINNER
[0 carbs] bacon
[2 carbs] queso blanco
[5 carbs] LC ice cream
[1 carb] pecans

TOTAL 16.5 carbs for today

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...