Thursday, March 31, 2011

not so quiet

Here (work) a little later than usual today (7am) and am expecting a conference call from one of the writers to discuss final QA items that will require more bodycopy. I usually have the quiet of my mornings to myself and get lots done in that time. Work doesn't generally get done during meetings but they are still necessary.

I'm a pound below last week's weigh-in now with two more days before the next free day begins. :)

7am
bacon (15g protein), black beans, brussels sprouts

11am
30g chicken, .25 cup red beans, broccoli

4pm
bacon (10g protein), black beans, brussels sprouts


9pm
broccoli

4 comments:

  1. A quiet day of alliteration
    with bacon, black beans and brussels.
    Sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said it sister. I was going to match your comment with a reply in assonance but couldn't think of enough matching vowels (and am sooo ready to gooo hoooome). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl. You are rocking the weight loss! The chemistry must really be kicking in for you!

    I love bacon, so I love the pictures of bacon. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun when things are actually working. A pound a week is slow, but there is so much more about this plan that I like, including that I haven't stalled *knock on wood*.

    I think the smell of bacon is the universal yum. Even people who don't eat it seem to like the smell.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...