Thursday, March 17, 2011

looks like a leprechaun to me

Oh yay. Oh yay. The plumber's due today (to the tune of Heigh-Ho). Speaking of heigh-ho ... it's here at work I am. This week (save Tuesday) has been much less stressful than last week ... Tuesday is gone and Friday is near and today is the day some people drink green beer. Happy St. Patty's Day, I don't know what's up with all of the silly rhyming ... I'm blaming it on reading an adaption of the Jack & the Beanstalk story over at JackSh*t's place (he's in the blogroll to the right if you have no idea who I'm talking about. Though many of his posts are full of his namesake, today's was brilliant (just teasing Jack, but today's WAS brilliant).

It will be nice to be able to use the kitchen sink again. I brought pre-cooked bacon and opened a can of red beans for my meals today. No broccoli or cauliflower since preparing those in the manner that I like them requires washing dishes after. It's just one day though so it's fine. Funny how easy it is to take for granted appliances that are used everyday.




6:30am
bacon (20g  protein), .25 cup red beans

11am
bacon (20g  protein), .25 cup red beans


3:30pm
bacon (20g  protein), .25 cup red beans√


8pm
90g ground sirloin crumbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...