Tuesday, March 8, 2011

meh

It's another early work day. Another late work day to come. We watched the latest episode of the Being Human SyFy Channel remake last night.

Meh. I don't connect with the characters yet ... none of them. Well Mark Pellegrino who plays Bishop isn't bad. I guess "Bishop" is replacing the role of Herrick of the BBC original version.

Maybe "meh" sums up my feelings starting off today ... I'm tired, maybe green tea would pick me up. But no, green tea wouldn't be good without some type of artificial sweetener and I'm still off those. I think I should allow one once in awhile though ... next week I think one diet soda a day might be an allowance I should make.

There were no microwave fires this morning. I nuked the entire meal for 30 seconds in order to have my one bite before leaving for work. That one bite gets me started ... besides, supplements are harsh on an empty stomach (at least they are for me).

Seems odd that I got here at 6am when the normal work day hasn't even begun. I'm ready for it to be noon already because another 8 hours until time to go home seems so far away. I'll likely stay until 7ish again tonight so it's actually 10 hours until time to go home. Hell week. :P Lots to do and little fires popping up without regard to the big deadline. I really need a pick-me-up! I might try green tea without sweetener.

6:00am
90g sirloin, .25 cup red beans, broccoli

12:30pm (work made me late ... sigh)

_:_pm
what? ... i forgot to eat? that's rare.

8:00pm
90g chicken, black soy beans, cauliflower

2 comments:

  1. Let me try to explain this so that it's a little easier to understand: YOU. WORK. TOO. HARD. Nobody's dying words are "I wish I'd spent more time at the office..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Jack, I know. I hope my dying words are in no manner related to work. I think "Oops" will be a good possibility. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...