Monday, March 21, 2011

Quiet morning

Monday morning is usually full of that "Aw crud, it's the beginning of the work week already??" feeling. Yes, today too. I'm at the top of the week and at the top of the cheat day gain – that is always a bummer. This week it's +4 pounds which is the same as normal. Actually I started out with +5 last week. I can't help but wonder if it will come off as quickly as it did last week. I was back to the break even point on Wednesday morning ... so it's two days to see if I'm cruising along as well. Too soon to tell. Last week was a big high when the weight came off so quickly and I thought it might be a whoosh week. Nope ... it turned out to be a pound and a half loss. I wonder if my metabolism is taking note that it needs to keep going.

I did a bunch of squats as my "damage control" exercise Saturday morning and am still feeling that. Sore quadriceps! Reminds me that I did something though.

7am

10g bacon, .25 cup red beans, broccoli

11:15am
.90g sirloin, .25 cup red beans, broccoli

3:15pm
10g bacon, .25 cup red beans, broccoli

7pm
90g chicken breast, .25 cup red beans, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...