Friday, March 11, 2011

Red Rover Red Rover sent the elevator on over ... STOP!

I caught the elevator issue on video this morning. I sort of empathize with the poor overworked thing. It's just trying to get the job done and all day long gets requests from multiple people to go different directions, then back, then up again, back to the beginning, up higher this time, back to the first floor, now to the third, then to the basement, then back to first, then to the fifth, back to first, now third again, now the roof, no the basement!, no third!, sigh, ground floor ... I understand how jolting all that could be. :)


video

Friday!! I would have used three exclamation points but this is still hell week ... I just have to make it through today and though I'll be staying late, I get to sleep in tomorrow!!!

Hopefully next week won't be such hell.

6am
90g sirloin, .25 cup red beans, broccoli

11am
90g sirloin, .25 cup red beans, broccoli

6:30pm
90g sirloin, .25 cup red beans, broccoli

2 comments:

  1. If you need another reason to take the stairs, there you go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, potential black eye due to MS uncoordination mixed with stairs ... or potential unknown elevator incident. I guess I'll risk the unknown for now and get my exercise from the safety of my elliptical.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...