Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week6

So I've lost another pound as of this morning. That's 10 pounds total since starting this 4HB slow carb thing. Slow, but better slow than that stall I've been going through. :) 10 pounds in six weeks ... that's hmm, an average of 1.6 pounds per week. I'll take it.

4HB track record:

Recorded Saturday Feb 19, 2011
Week1 weight loss: -4 pounds

Recorded Saturday Feb 26, 2011
Week2 weight loss: -1 pound

Recorded Saturday March 05, 2011
Week3 weight loss: -.5 pounds

Recorded Saturday March 12, 2011
Week4 weight loss: -2 pounds

Recorded Saturday March 19, 2011
Week5 weight loss: -1.5 pounds
Recorded Saturday March 26, 2011
Week5 weight loss: -1 pound
TOTAL loss so far: -10 pounds

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Oct! That's a good average. Well done! Hope it continues to work well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! I stayed the same, which is okay considering the large drop I had last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ! I'm on week 7 and lost 11 pounds, so I think the slower the better :) Keep up the great work !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls. :) Grace, grats on your large drop and bayoubabe too.

    I enjoy our blogging community and reading about how things are going for all of you. Getting comments is awesome too (love it and thank you for keeping me company).

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...