I set the microwave on fire this morning ... twice. Because (following 4HB rules) I'm suppose to eat within an hour of waking up I've been taking a bite of whatever I'm having as my first meal before I hit the road to work and having the rest of that meal after I finish the drive.
To do this I have to microwave one bite of food ... I guess I could eat it cold but ick. So this morning, as usual, I put one bite onto a paper towel and nuked it for a few seconds ... ZZAAAPPPPPZZZ fire! Oh no. I opened the door and the entire paper towel was going up in flames. I patted it out and thought "weird". It was as though I'd put aluminum foil in there ... but I didn't.
So I carefully put a bit of pork and two red beans onto a new paper towel. This time it burst into flame after being in the microwave for only 3 seconds. Grrr. I was ready to put it out faster this time though. The bite of food wasn't even hot but I ate it and left for work anyway.
|60g pork shoulder, .25 cup red beans, broccoli|