Thursday, April 28, 2011

danger feet

I'm down to one pound above last Saturday with two days left to lose 1+ pounds. No whammies! I'm not worried.

I have to lead a presentation of my work at a client's office tomorrow. I guess that will require me to wear the pinchy shoes. *sigh* I have to wear flats due to the lack of balance fostered by my MS, which sort of sucks. I'd love to be able to wear fashionable heels ... but wouldn't love the broken ankle that would result in crossing unstable footing with the tragically uncoordinated (aka clumsy). At least it will be Friday and hopefully the work will be well received.

Has anyone heard detail of the show Boston Rob (the Survivor contestant) is going to host? Since Colby (former Survivor contestant) is now hosting the Top Shot marksman competition and Jeff Probst is the current host of Survivor, I'm guessing that it will be another competitive reality show.

Today's meals total 79.49 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 14.5 carbs

7am
90g sirloin (19.83 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs) & cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

 11am
90g sirloin (19.83 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs) & cauliflower (1.5 carbs)


4pm
90g sirloin (19.83 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs) & cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

7pm
broccoli (4 carbs)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I wear flats, too, but just because I'm already taller than most of the guys. I'm sure you will be Fab in Flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I wasn't such a shorty and then it wouldn't be so bad not being able to wear heels. Ah well, the people that I'm presenting to will be sitting down so I'll be the tallest in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes wish I was coordinated enough to wear high heels. I've tried, but I end up walking like I'm having a seizure or something. I agree, pinchy shoes suck. I found some nice low heal (1/2 - 1 inch) strappy and comfy shoes at SAS shoe factory, no pinchy toes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear my Dr Martin sandals the most, but they aren't good for meetings I guess. Darned stodgy meetings. I remember wearing heels before I had MS without a problem ... except for one day that I had to walk across a grassy lawn after a recent rain. My heels turned into flats as they sunk in the ground, lol.

    You might be working on your website, but it won't allow me access tonight. I'll try again in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was monkeying with the settings last night, I probably did something weird.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...