Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Metabolic coupons


The free day lbs are gone. Hurray. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first week I've found myself rid of the free day gain by Wednesday morning, but it might be. I still have three days before the official weigh-in so a loss for the week is likely. Either way, I feel like I'm chugging along and making definite progress. I suppose it won't garner much attention until I've lost about 30 lbs (mid August maybe), but a 12 pound loss is a big morale booster.

Ducks hide behind our purple tree. At the edge of the grass is a small stream.

I loved the threat of big spring storms last night but also loved the absence of tornado or wind damage in the news this morning. I sleep better when there's a storm. I guess spring rocks my crib. :P Does it put me to sleep because I want to stay awake to experience it? Probably.

Today's Meals total 79.83grams of protein and 16 carbs. I'm leaving out beans today. No particular reason other than I wanted more veggies, so today I am trading the carbs I would have spent on beans for some extra broccoli. I need a metabolic coupon. Hmm, metabolic coupon ... that's a good term for exercise. ;)

79.83 protein and 16 carbs for the entire day.
  • 7:30am
    bacon (20 protein)
    two servings of broccoli (4 carbs)
  • 12pm
    85grams of skinless, boneless chicken breast (20 protein)
    two servings of broccoli (4 carbs)
  • 3pm
    bacon (20 protein)
    two servings of broccoli (4 carbs)
  • 7pm
    90g sirloin (19.83 protein)
    two servings of broccoli (4 carbs)

2 comments:

  1. Rainy nights put me in ZZZ world, too. I guess there's just something relaxing about being tucked away in a cozy bed when the wind's whipping and the rains pouring. Wish I was still there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainy days are nice for working too ... as long as the power doesn't flicker. Yesterday a lot of people were mumbling "SAVE!" each time a big boom of thunder sounded.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...