Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spidey senses

Big project launches at COB (close of business is the latest but more demanding acronym for EOD end of day).

Survivor was interesting but it still doesn't hold my attention like past seasons have. I'm thinking Matt has a good chance to win it all. No one hates him and now that he is sequestered on Redemption Island again he'll have more opportunities to get the inside scoop without dealing with the day-to-day drama. All he has to do is keep winning duels.

Today we are having a "mandatory fun" hour after work. Actually it begins half and hour before work ends which might mean it is "mandatorily delayed" by the big project's COB deadline.

Oh my, tomorrow is Friday. My Saturday senses are tingling (bad Spiderman reference). Speaking of Spiderman, I saw my first spider of the spring season a couple of days ago. Why do they love the shower? Creepy. This one lived to creep another day because he scurried away and I was in no mood to search him out.

7am
60g sirloin, .25 cup red beans, broccoli&cauliflower (8 carbs total for this meal)


11am
60g sirloin, .25 cup red beans, broccoli&cauliflower (8 carbs total)


3pm
60g sirloin, .25 cup red beans, broccoli&cauliflower (8 carbs total)


8pm
15grams bacon, 10 grams chicken breast, broccoli (8 carbs total)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...