Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week8 Boo-Yay

I'm up one pound on this, the eighth week. :( Boo. Although it's sorely tempting to modify something in reaction to that one pound, I'm going to stay the course. I did lose two pounds last week after all. No knee-jerk reactions. I'm still averaging over -1.3 pounds per week.

Cro is down 6.4 for his first week of 4HB slow carb. :) Yay. I knew that guys lose faster on this plan than girls do. He gave up drinking Code Red (a Mountain Dew cherry soda) for the week but I bought a six pack for his today, free day. And I'm having a diet orange pop thanks to my wonderful Soda Stream carbonated drink machine.

4HB track record: -11 pounds TOTAL loss so far

Week8: +1 pound
Saturday April 9, 2011

Week7: -2 pounds
Saturday April 2, 2011

Week6: -1 pound
Saturday March 26, 2011

Week5: -1.5 pounds
Saturday March 19, 2011

Week4: -2 pounds
Saturday March 12, 2011

Week3: -.5 pounds
Saturday March 05, 2011

Week2: -1 pound
Saturday Feb 26, 2011

Week1: -4 pounds
Saturday Feb 19, 2011

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss ! I've lost 14 in nine weeks... still truckin. see my blog today for a review !@

    www.bigeasyonlowcarb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Soda Stream!!!
    And they use Splenda!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...