Monday, May 2, 2011

breakfast, repairs and one for the history books

In an effort to get 30g protein in within 30min of waking I had bacon for breakfast. Good, but it's a hassle to take time to cook anything before leaving for work. I got here 17 minutes later than normal but I attribute that more to sleeping in a few extra minutes than the bacon prep (though that did contribute). That's okay, I still got here an hour before anyone else. My egg protein shake mix should be here by next week (online order) and I'm seriously considering an order of the youbars I spoke of yesterday.

The Jeep performed as usual today, no more CHECK ENGINE light. It was a hefty near-$700 bill but it has been a great vehicle for 13 years. Hopefully it will last another 10 or more.

I didn't remember Cro telling me that Osama bin Laden had been killed until I switched on the Jeep radio. I thought it was just another part of one of my vivid dreams. I hope this will be the beginning of the end of that war and not the beginning of more retaliation and new faces to lead that old problem. Retaliation or not, I imagine it would have been worse to ignore such aggression.

Today's meals total 89.49 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 10.5 carbs

6am
bacon (30g protein)

11am
90g sirloin (19.83 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs) & cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

3pm
90g sirloin (19.83 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs) & cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

7pm
90g sirloin (19.83 protein)

broccoli (2 carbs) & cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...