Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Glee

Another day. Down another pound leaving 3 more to match last Saturday or 4 more to make the week a success. Maybe the protein shake for breakfast will help. Maybe standing under the freezing cold water at the end of my comfortably hot shower will help. Today I counted to 30 using the old one-thousand-one, one-thousand-two method to measure the seconds. I was so cold by the time I got to 30 that I had to frantically fumble a bit before I could get the cold water turned off. BRR!!!

Matt emailed to tell me thanks for the birthday gifts and that he and John had a good time at the party. Then he told me that he thinks of me as family but that I would already know that. He also said that John expressed concern over me getting home safely as they got into the elevator. I did, it wasn't too late. I love my friends.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 70.44 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 11 carbs

 5am
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
probiotic supplement (1carb) 

10am
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1/2 serving broccoli (1 carb)


3pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1/2 serving broccoli (1 carb)


 7pm
bacon (20 protein)

2 comments:

  1. I thought about the cold water trick when I took a shower this morning. BRRR and I didn't even do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not something I go into thinking I'll do, but then somehow in the last moments of my nice hot shower I get the courage to turn off the warm. Cold hurts!!! I don't know if I'll be able to keep it up for long but maybe for the rest of the week. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...