Monday, May 16, 2011

May is half over ... really?!?

I am 206 today. My pre-free day number was 204. Will I ever not be obsessed with my weight? Maybe. I think it will take at least another 30 pound loss first. Then I will be obsessed with clothes again though. :P

I eased into the cold part of my shower and thought "this isn't so bad" ... and then I completely cut off the heat and WHOA! ... c-c-cold. Probably not something that I will become accustomed to but it seems to have become routine at least.

Cro and I watched the first episode of an HBO series called Game of Thrones last night. Good if you like the medieval kings and castle fantasy genre (and I do). Lots of nudity in that one. I had to laugh a little at how brazen shows on HBO can be while BBC3 could only show butts and the SyFy channel could only show the nude butts if they were blurred out. I'm referring to the Being Human series.

We also watched the Survivor finalé. Meh. We were both hoping that Ralph would win the $100k text-in prize. Nope, Rob won that too. The only real highlight for me when was Russell coyly admitted that he would be interested in playing again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 74.44 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs


 5:30am
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
probiotic supplement (1carb) 

10pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
broccoli & cauliflower (3.5 carbs) 

3pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
broccoli & cauliflower (3.5 carbs)

7pm
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. May isn't half over, it's half full. Wait... that doesn't make any sense...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try as I might, I couldn't stay up late enough to watch the whole thing. I somehow knew that Rob won, HeZug says I woke up and walked into the living room just in time for the announcement. I don't remember.... I hope to watch the reunion online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack - I'll take a half empty cup of Saturday over a half full cup of Monday anyday.

    SheZug - I don't think I made it all the way through the reunion thing but I skimmed it and watched when Russel was on. I don't know what it is about that guy but even in his obvious downfall I enjoy the thought of his being on a future season.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...