Monday, May 23, 2011

Mon May 23, 2011

It feels like a strange day.

The usual diet stuff: Same meals, same icy cold 30 seconds to end my shower. Same supplements although I'm out of Alpha Lipoic Acid again. I'll likely pick some up at Walgreens tonight. Or maybe not. I'll have a brand new Mac in the back of the Jeep and shouldn't leave it alone back there. I guess I'll get the supplements after work tomorrow.

Cro and I have been watching the "Game of Thrones" series. It's violent and full of nudity but also with very compelling stories. My fav character so far is the flaxen-haired sister who was bartered to the leader of the Horse Lords in exchange for their army. She didn't speak their language but is winning over her new husband and finding power that she had never known when under her brother's thumb.

At the rate of weight loss I'm currently experiencing I will reach 175lbs exactly on my next birthday. I like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 74.44 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 20 carbs

7am
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
probiotic supplement (1carb)

11am
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1 serving broccoli (2 carb), 1 serving cauliflower (3.5 carb)

 3pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1 serving broccoli (2 carb), 1 serving cauliflower (3.5 carb)

7pm
egg white protein shake (24 protein)

3 comments:

  1. yay for the new mac!

    You may have said and I missed it.... what do you put in your egg white protein shake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow and steady wins the race! You are doing great. Keep it up.

    I'm still in awe of your 30 seconds of cold shower.

    Congrats on getting a new Mac. I'm starting to covet a new one even though my current one is working fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SheZug - Yay for the Mac. It's actually for Cro's birthday (a month early) and I get his old one which is still quite nice. We have sold my iMac to cover the cost of a new monitor for him. The egg white protein is the vanilla version of this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016685XQ Grace suggested it and I like it lots. Just a scoop of protein powder and 6oz of cold water.

    Grace - Thank you. I thought for a few moments this morning that wow, this cold blast is getting super easy. Then I realized that the hot wasn't completely off. BRRR!!! It's not pleasant to go through but I do feel good for having done it.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...