Tuesday, May 17, 2011

old stuff : slow stuff : diet stuff : forgotten stuff

I've been reading a Stephen King book that I somehow passed by for several years. It's called The Tommyknockers. I wonder if there are many others that I've missed (not likely). The book is good so far (not that I doubted) and I'm worried about Peter (sweet old beagle doggy).

This week is crawling. Still 206 today but balancing on the edge of 205. Below 204 is the goal for the week.

I was afraid that I might be getting too few calories and so had bacon this morning rather than a protein shake. I don't want to overcompensate hoping for another 3 pound loss and end up slowing my metabolism. A one pound loss for the week will be fine, I guess.

Grrr. I forgot to bring my supplements today. That's not good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 75.44 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs


 5:30am
bacon (25 protein)
probiotic supplement (1carb) 

10am
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
broccoli & cauliflower (3.5 carbs)

3pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
broccoli & cauliflower (3.5 carbs)

7pm
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...