Friday, May 6, 2011

Party!

The party was FUN! Matt and John were there for a couple of hours and I think we all had a great time (I know I did). After they left I spoke to another guy I knew from a few work meetings for a couple of hours. He started off as a distant work associate and was knocking at the potential future friend door by the end of the night. I roamed around the room saying hi to dozens and dozens of people I know. And of course I had lots of co-workers to chat with and their friends who I also knew and former co-workers who I had always liked ... then there were new people to meet all over the place. Very fun evening and wow, I'm beat and it's not even 10pm. That was a lot of blending of friends. Different worlds all coming together in one big party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...