Thursday, May 5, 2011

squee! squee! says the vampire

I'm still half a pound above last Saturday's weight. Two days remaining to lose at least 1.5 pounds. I'm not worried. Last time I said that I had no loss for the week. Okay, just a little worried. :P

Tomorrow is our office open house party. Clients, prospects, co-workers, friends, significant others. Cro won't be able to be here due to his own work but at least the weekend is close and we'll get to spend time together then. Matt said that he, John and Annette plan to attend. Matt's birthday was yesterday and I spent the morning customizing a card with funny-to-us stuff.

I need a smudge-proof pen. >_<

Just routine for food again today. I do notice that I've left off the legumes all week. I guess I lost faith in them after watching the Tim Ferris podcast and hearing him say that beans are optional. I have also noticed my stomach growling a few times though, so that's a point in favor of adding the legumes again (even an eighth of a cup helps me not be hungry between meals).

I've been following this strict 4HB plan for three months. Wow, it doesn't seem like that long. Three months for a 13 pound weight loss though, hmmm. Maybe my idea of making every other cheat day simply a low carb day will speed the results a little. That's my hope at least and I'll know more after this weekend is over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals total 79.66 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs

5:30am
bacon (20 protein)
probiotic supplement (1carb)


10:30am
90g sirloin (19.83 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs) & cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

3:30pm
90g sirloin (19.83 protein)
broccoli (2 carbs) & cauliflower (1.5 carbs)


7:30pm
bacon (20 protein)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Seems like the party will be lots of fun. Enjoy it!

    How far from goal are you, Oct? To me, judging by the photos you post you look like you are at normal weight already. It gets harder to lose as we approach goal. It's annoying. I am not looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) I hope the party is fun and not stressful A client and prospect party is different from all friends!

    Regarding my weight, I guess I wear it well as they say. I'm currently 210 pounds. I'd say my goal is a moving target. For now the goal is to get back to 175 (so 35 more pounds) and go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. three months, really? whew! time flies!

    have fun at your work party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. !2 weeks as of this weekend. Time flew and still not tempted to drop this thing. I'm excited about the party tomorrow because Matt will be there. :D

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...