Thursday, May 26, 2011

taking sides

On the radio this morning the "morning show" DJs were talking about how all women have a good side and will go to great lengths to be sure that the good side is presented when photographs are taken. I guess that's just another way that I don't conform to the norm because I've never considered which side of my face is more or less photogenic (other than the photo is always better if I'm the one taking it rather than appearing in it). :P

Is this really as common as the DJ made it sound ... do you guys know your good and bad side when it comes to being photographed? This all reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode where Seinfeld was dating a girl who had good and bad looking days. On one date she would be stunning and on the next date she would look monstrous. He never knew which he was going to get.

So here are some photos of my left face and right face. I guess I prefer the side that is hidden by hair, lol.


In other news my clothes are fitting a bit looser and I'm starting to feel like I'm going to have to move my Jeep seat another notch closer to the steering wheel. I like it. Still 204 though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 75.44 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 20 carbs

6:30am
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
probiotic supplement (1carb)


10:30am
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1 serving broccoli (2 carb), 1 serving cauliflower (3.5 carb)


 2pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1 serving broccoli (2 carb), 1 serving cauliflower (3.5 carb)


7pm
bacon (25 protein)

6 comments:

  1. I have no idea which of my sides is better. Even if there is one that looks better, I don't think I'd care. If I cared, at least I'd make sure to have decent hair every day, but alas.

    Meals look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then I don't feel so out of sync with the world. That's two of us who don't have a preferred side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea which of my sides is good or bad. :-)

    So that makes 3 of us.

    And I say both of your sides look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three of us! I'd say that DJ just lacked content that morning and was grabbing any ol' thing to talk about. Sort of like how the television weatherman makes every little storm into an apocalyptic event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your meals are similar to mine in that they all almost look the same :) Nothing like good ole meat and veggies, with a little bit of legume on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Similar meals makes preparation for the week easy too.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...