Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week14 begins

I'm up 3lbs after my free day and am 207. I was hoping I'd only see a 3lb gain this week and I got my wish ... though maybe not since I often find that Sunday morning doesn't show the entire story and the remainder of the gain (which has never been more than 1 additional pound) shows up Monday morning.

Cro is still in bed and the house is quiet. I haven't prepared my meals for the week yet but they will consist of the same things that worked so well for me last week. I'll swap out the photos once the actual meals are prepared. *update: I'm out of red beans so the meals aren't going to be exactly the same. I used more veggies and think the only big difference will be hunger since veggies aren't as good at keeping me full as beans are.

Oh! SheZug. Cro found some Raki for me. It's not Yeni Raki but see if your guy is familiar with the EFE brand. I'm biased that Yeni is a little smoother, but that might just be my inexperience with how much water to add before drinking. I used about half Raki and half water. I also added water to the Raki and not the other way around (Raki is in the bottom glass in the photos). It's fun to watch it go from clear to white.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 74.44 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8 carbs


 8:30am
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
probiotic supplement (1carb) 


1pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
broccoli & cauliflower (3.5 carbs)

5pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
broccoli & cauliflower (3.5 carbs)
8pm
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. I'll ask him about the EFE brand. When I told him you were looking for it, he said that Yeni is the best brand. Funny, I have a bottle at home but for some reason I don't drink it. We have a Turk coming to visit next month, I predict we'll open it then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so maybe I'm correct that Yeni seemed smoother. Thanks for asking for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Absinth!
    But maybe not so green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think absinth does the same thing. I've not had that though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know, either.
    I have a bottle, but never opened it.
    I just know that Absinth makes the heart grow fonder!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...