Wednesday, May 25, 2011

vroom vroom

Another one. 204. Last week was 203 so two more to go for a loss.

Same meals as yesterday so I'll swap out the photos when I take the new ones. I did swing by Walgreens after work and bought more Alpha Lipoic Acid. In the past I would take this as part of a CAM (complementary and alternative medicine) for MS. Although I took several supplements religiously I allowed the regimen to taper off – I guess after I had felt better for a good while and so was less interested in the hassle of helpful supplements.

Vitamin D is one that has always stuck with me. Vitamin B12 as well but it fell off the radar recently when I ran out and continue to forget. Adding it to my iphone grocery list and maybe I'll remember it next time.

I guess the Indy 500 is this weekend. I've never been to the actual race but I've been to plenty of practice days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 75.44 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 20 carbs

6:30am
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
probiotic supplement (1carb)


10:30am
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1 serving broccoli (2 carb), 1 serving cauliflower (3.5 carb)


 2pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1 serving broccoli (2 carb), 1 serving cauliflower (3.5 carb)


7pm
bacon (25 protein)

2 comments:

  1. Since I have been taking the ALA, I've really noticed a difference in the skin on my face. It looks a lot smoother and tighter. Have you noticed anything like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful Grace. :) I haven't noticed but I haven't been looking for it either. I know it has lots of reported benefits for things like that as well as benefits for weight loss and MS. I should make note to never let this good habit lapse.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...