Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week15 4HB slow carb numbers

Sadly no loss today. I think days like this can be what makes or breaks a diet plan. I have no intention of breaking it and will carry on as planned, hoping for a loss next week. It is doubly frustrating knowing I'm so close to the 100's again. Monday will be a fun 4HB day since we plan to grill meats and veggies for the Memorial Day holiday. Everything is better fresh off the grill. :)

Today's 4HB Free Day meals were:
  • Two servings of CarbSmart ice cream with spanish peanuts and whipped cream with 1 sliced strawberry and two slim slices of banana
  • Five Oreo cookies
  • a handful of chocolate-peanut butter Bugles
  • a salad from Longhorn steakhouse with sliced strawberries, mandarin orange, pecans, chicken breast and feta (they even asked me to fill out a survey regarding my thoughts after eating it ... I guess they are proud of this salad. It WAS good.)
  • 10 french fries from Longhorn steakhouse
  • Dreamfield's pasta with cheese and bacon crumbles
  • popcorn 
  • one of Cro's delicious cheddar biscuits (like Red Lobster's but better)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4HB track record: -19 pounds TOTAL loss so far

Week15: no loss
Saturday May 28, 2011
Week14: -1 pound
Saturday May 21, 2011
Week13: -3 pounds
Saturday May 14, 2011
Week12: -2 pounds
Saturday May 7, 2011
Week11: no loss
Saturday April 30, 2011
Week10: -1 pound
Saturday April 23, 2011
Week9: -1 pound
Saturday April 16, 2011
Week8: +1 pound
Saturday April 9, 2011

Week7: -2 pounds
Saturday April 2, 2011

Week6: -1 pound
Saturday March 26, 2011

Week5: -1.5 pounds
Saturday March 19, 2011

Week4: -2 pounds
Saturday March 12, 2011

Week3: -.5 pounds
Saturday March 05, 2011

Week2: -1 pound
Saturday Feb 26, 2011

Week1: -4 pounds
Saturday Feb 19, 2011

5 comments:

  1. That salad sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 oreo cookies ? is this a cheat day ? lol.. ok so far I have lost a total of 22. you are doin fantastic. what type of exercise are you doing ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good cheat day! Mine was n quite as comprehensive....maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The salad was delicious. :)

    Tom - I try to keep track of what I have on cheat day though don't take it so far as to add up numbers (it wouldn't feel like a Free Day if I had to do that). I'm thinking about restricting mine more but I always think that the day after. Silly guilt always kicks in though I know this day is part of the diet and so far things are moving along fine.

    Bayou I use my elliptical and do squats. Grats on your loss. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well sometimes my cheat days are really crazy, but I scaled back a bit this weekend as an experiment. still managed a small blizzard and chocolate bar and some sorbet and popcorn and beer. Plus rice and noodles.....so it was fun anyway! But kept the portions pretty small.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...