Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What to do. What to do.

Same meals. Same supplements (much make note to pick up Alpha Lipoic Acid tonight after work). Same cold after my hot shower. Same water intake.

Cro set up his new Mac last night and transferred the other one to my desk. My iMac is setting aside for a few days just to make sure I have everything off of it before it is sold. Cro's new computer will be well over 5x as fast as his old one. Cro's old computer (now mine) is leaps and bounds faster than the iMac which served me well for several years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 75.44 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 20 carbs

7am
egg white protein shake (24 protein)
probiotic supplement (1carb)

10am
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1 serving broccoli (2 carb), 1 serving cauliflower (3.5 carb)

 2pm
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
1 serving broccoli (2 carb), 1 serving cauliflower (3.5 carb)

7pm
bacon (25 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...