Thursday, June 30, 2011

199.0 today - staycation Thursday

Yay. And it's not even day before free day so I still have until Saturday before I record this week's results. I'm hoping that number sticks!

Meals (yesterday's meals too) will be a Quest bar for breakfast (20 protein, 5 carbs), walnut encrusted chicken breast with a few spicy hot pork rinds for lunch1 (20 protein, 2 carbs) and lunch2 (20 protein, 2 carbs), and bacon for dinner (20 protein).

Total of 80 protein and 9 carbs for the day.

I haven't had beans nor veggies for four days. I can't stand being in the 200's for another week and a moderated (I count the protein and don't overdo it) mostly carnivorous menu is without a doubt one that I lose weight on. Legumes and broccoli are back in the rotation next week for sure because I don't want to get foot cramps from vitamin deficiency.

Has anyone tried the new Quest bar flavors? I read that Jimmy Moore was planning to do a study regarding blood sugar spikes with the original bars but I haven't seen the results of that yet. I'll have to look it up and see if has written that article yet because I like these bars very much and they make it way easy to get 20 grams of protein in first thing after waking.

Five more days of freedom left before our staycation is over.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the big milestone! But shouldn't you have saved the big fireworks for the 4th of July?

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...