Wednesday, June 1, 2011

hump-daying along

So much work to do. I woke up at 3am thinking about work and finally got up just before 5. I arrived at 6:30 and have only made a small dent in the pile. Cro got home nearly on time last night. He says "we'll see how long this will last". I hope his days of crazy amounts of work are over for a good while. It's nice to be able to see him for a few hours in the evening rather than the "come home and go to bed" schedule we've both been keeping.

I didn't bother eating protein within 30 minutes of getting up, opting to wait until I got to work. It makes my day all out of wack when I have to eat before 5am. No thanks.

I'm starting to wonder if the water here tastes funny because I'm reusing an old, plastic 20oz lifewater container. I think I've heard a rumor about plastic containers becoming dangerous to drink from over time. I dunno. I wash it. That just one more thing (one too many it seems) to worry about.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 67.22 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 19 carbs

6am
2 Hebrew National beef franks (14 protein, 2 carbs)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
broccoli and peppers (2 carbs)
probiotic supplement (1carb)


11am
60g sirloin (13.22 protein)
1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs)
cauliflower and peppers (4 carbs)


3pm
3oz chicken breast (20 protein)

1/8 cup red beans (4 carbs) (skipping these)
broccoli and peppers (2 carbs)

7pm
bacon (20 protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...