Wednesday, June 15, 2011

i'm odd

Meals during the week are boring. I suppose boring meals is good because it is starting to make me apathetic about eating during the week. I still follow the routine, but it's more a task to check off the list than a source of enjoyment and relaxation.

The company has hired another designer to help with an overload of work they project to come (I have yet to see it). The new guy will likely be sitting across from me, so eating at my desk may soon become uncomfortable. Since I eat two small meals spaced out and they don't hit the "normal" lunch time I might start eating one of the meals for breakfast and move the protein bar to the 3pm slot.

lol ... I worry about the silliest things. Not wanting to eat two spaced-out small lunches in front of the new guy so he doesn't think I'm odd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Today's meals total 125 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 11 carbs

6am
Quest protein bar (20 protein, 5carbs)

11am
60g combined lamb & sausage (42.5 protein)
broccoli (3 carbs)
3pm
60g combined lamb & sausage (42.5 protein)
broccoli (3 carbs)

6pm
bacon (20 protein)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I understand. Theoretically, who cares what the guy thinks. Keep your schedule. In practice, it can be uncomfortable at least at first. Whatever you decide to do I hope it works out well in the end.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...